The Naxal menace is getting out of control of the Government, both Centre and State. Should the Army be involved in curbing the menace and bring the situation under control ?

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sacrifice

Today We Again Lost Another Soldier, I Dont Know His Name, I Dont Know From Were He Came..... This Was A Soldier Fighting In A War, As So Many Other Soldiers Had Done This Before... It Matters Not From What Countries The Soldier Is From, Once The Soldier Is Gone, The Family Must Live To Carry On... Wondering If Its All Been In A Vain, And If There Was Anything To Gain.... The Pains And The Memories The Families Must Bear, And With Each Other These They Share... A Smile,A Joke A Laughter Or Two, These Were The Things They Shared With You.... A Love Story Or An Realtion Gone Bad, These Were The Things That Made Them Happy Or Sad..... A Mother Who Inwardly Cries, For It Is Soo Hard To Say Good Bye.... Nine Months In Her Stomach,Then Tending And Caring For Them And Watching The Child Growth, This Is What Every Mother Knows...... A Soldiers Life Is Lost,But Its Not Just Any Soldier You See, For This Is The One That Came From The Father And Me.... Yes My Child Was A Soldier And On The Battel Front He Died... Trying To Protect The Freedom For You And Me.... But Let Us Mourn For All The Soldiers,For They Are Comrades, Who Fought Side By Side Until The Moment That They Died.... They Cry For Their Childrens The Same As We, And Their Hearts They Do Bleed..... If We As Parents And Family Would Be United As One, We Would Have These Governments Under Our Guns..... Until That Day We Will Always Be A Soldiers Family........

1 comment:

  1. captain subhajt mondalJuly 14, 2012 at 1:02 PM

    A soldier of light
    A soldier of truth
    A soldier of hate
    A soldier of abuse
    Two sides and two meanings
    One heart always beating
    Because I am a soldier
    I must stand tall
    On the battlefront
    that's where I learn my place
    that's where I learn to take a stand.
    I may weaken
    I may fall
    But I rise up again
    and restrengthen my worn body
    This hell that I help feed
    This hell that I am in
    Witnessing so much around me...
    But I don't break
    Saving my tears for when it's done
    Because then I know
    I know I've done all I could have done.

    ReplyDelete